We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you wanted to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advised you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Alaina Miranda Cosmetics, LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their user information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Alaina Miranda Cosmetics, LLC and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of www.amcsmtcs.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products or services and to deliver the services you requested
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs
Alaina Miranda Cosmetics, LLC may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may visit to decide what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Our website will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys completed, membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our genuine interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we may think you like when we have your consent to do so
- To contact to you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
Use of Information Collected
Alaina Miranda Cosmetics, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Alaina Miranda Cosmetics, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request.
Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stores through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Shopify stores your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your transaction. After the transaction is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways used by Alaina Miranda Cosmetics, LLC adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify's Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (302) 803-6740
Alaina Miranda Cosmetics, LLC